Fellowship Council Policy for Membership Distribution List for Educational Events
The Fellowship Council strictly adheres to protecting the privacy of its membership. It does however serve as a distribution center for events and job opportunities that may benefit both program directors and fellows. All educational panels should strive to be inclusive and representative of the diverse demographics that exist in our target audiences. Educational programs that are not reasonably representative or diverse will not be approved for distribution. The Fellowship Council does not share mailing lists.
To Apply for Membership Distribution (Email Blast or Website Posting):
- Complete and submit the form below.
- Confirmation of receipt of a completed form will be sent. If additional information is required, a member of the Fellowship Council office will reach out.
- For all submissions, the Fellowship Council Communication Committee will review the objectives of the request.
- Confirmation of a decision to distribute will be received by the requestor within 21 days after the application has been received by the Fellowship Council office. Applicants wishing approval in time must allow sufficient time for the approval process.
- Where applicable, payment is due upon approval of the decision to distribute.
- Fellowship Council member societies (this includes AFS, AHS, AHPBA, ASMBS, SAGES and SSAT) – fee waived
- Fellowship Council members (programs) – $100 per email or website posting
- Non-member entities – $1000 per email or website posting
If payment is applicable, someone from the Fellowship Council office will reach out to arrange payment.
Following approval, the Fellowship Council will post industry educational events on the Fellowship Council website. The event will be posted on the FC website for no sooner than sixty (60) days before the event and will be removed no later than one day following the event. The fee for the posting an industry event is $1,000.
If you have questions, contact the Fellowship Council office at [email protected].